Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Monday 28 July 2014

Scenes from a Cycle Ride


Scenes form my latest cycle ride.
I have travelled and photographed many of these scenes before, with the change in seasons they can appear quite different.
NB: All images were taken with a Sony RX100 compact camera.



Hawthorn berries already.


Why do wild oats grow on the edge of a field of wheat.?





This scene has changed over time. The small stables and tack rooms have increased over the last couple of years and there are many more horses being kept in these fields.





Farmers are growing a lot of wheat this year, probably because it will fetch a good price currently.


(Calystegia soldanella)




Not all these bullocks were complementing my photography and employed a suitable way of displaying so.{:))


Potato crop





Harrowing is a dusty job at the moment.



A field below after the oilseed rape crop had been cut.







Field Bean crop.







19 comments:

  1. A beautiful set of country scenes. Blue sky and white cloud make such a difference, to us as well as the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit zijn geweldig mooie fietstochten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bas, Ze zijn OK, maar ik weet wel beter delen van het land dan dit.

      Delete
  3. …shockingly blue sky. I love these images of the countryside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scenery.. I love living in the countryside. Love the bullock showing his better side.. haha :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roy, such beautiful scenery! You have captured it so well! and you know I love horses (especially pintos)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie, yes I try to include the odd horse for you..{:))

      Delete
  6. Wonderful country landscapes. It's always great to see animals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos Roy, I would love to take this ride/walk it just looks beautiful.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really heekl this beautiful landscape photographs.
    I have em there too but once in focus lol ...
    Beautiful bright plates Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice captures, Roy. Those fluffy clouds always look so nice and decorative... I'm surprised that there are no flies sitting on the cattle's heads and bodies. I so often see them there and it seems to me that they spoil the shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra.
      They flies were removed in post editing for presentation purposes, as you say they spoil it otherwise.

      Delete
  10. A long blog, but also a very nice blog.
    Seen a lot on your rides, and I think the weidese landscapes also very nice to see. Lots of green, nature, animals, trees, and views. Really very beautiful Roy!]

    Greeting, Helma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog